The Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) and Caspian American Club is the largest and dynamically developing regional organization that brings together over 5,000 member companies and organizations from so countries around the world operating (or having intentions to work) in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic
The Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 through active involvement of Caspian Energy International Media Group and under support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region.
The Caspian American Club was established on December 24, 2016 and until January l, 2020 it will be manageq by the Members of the Board of the Caspian European Club. All companies)oinihg the Caspian European Club before this date shall be considered members of the Caspian American Club, and vice versa.
His Excellency Mr. Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan has been a Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club since its establishment.
The official name is the Caspian European Club. Along with the official name it is called Caspian Business Club, Caspian Energy Club and CEIBC (abbreviated form).
Official website of the Caspian European Club - www.caspianenergy.org
At present "Caspian Energy Journal MMC" has been announced as the management company for the organization of the Club's activities
The Caspian European Club is headquartered in Baku, the only littoral capital in the Caspian Sea region. .
Primary objectives of the Caspian European Club:
- attract oil revenues from the oil industry into the development of the non-oil
- sector; _
- create conditions on the informational level to work out a common programme
- on such matters as economy, power industry, customs, taxes, environmental protection, etc.;
- examine systematically problems of foreign and local business representatives
- and convey this information to the Administration of the President government, parliament ad government entities bearing responsibility for a economic bloc;
- implement programs and proposals promoting creation of favorable investment and business climate;
- implement various information projects of regional significance;
- maintain the dialogue between government institutions and the private sector within the framework of business forums, round tables and working groups;
- support and develop small and medium businesses on the informational level;
- support and promote ecological projects as well as projects on alternative energy on the informational level;
- support projects on development and introduction of information technologies and telecommunications on the informational level;
- lobby and promote companies of the Caspian-Black Sea region in the European countries and companies of Europe in the Caspian-Black Sea region on the informational level.
WORKING COMMITTEES WITHIN THE CASPIAN EUROPEAN CLUB
- Investment& CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE
- . ENERGY COMMITTEE & INDUSTRY COMMITTEE
- TRANSPORT COMMITTEE
- TOURISM COMMITTEE
- ICT COMMITTEE
- AGROINDUSTRY COMMITTEE
- BANKING& FINANCE COMMITTEE
- INSURANCE COMMITTEE
- MEDICAL COMMITTEE
- EDUCATION COMMITTEE
- LEGAL COMMITTE
- SME (SMALL & MEDIUM ENTREPRENEURS) COMMITTEE
The Caspian European Club members are divided into honorary, platinum, golden, silver, bronze and associate members.
Platinum and golden members have the widest powers within the Club. They take advantage of maximum discounts for placement of advertisements and advertising materials in all electronic and printing media sources of Caspian Energy International Media Group. Only platinum and golden members of the Club are allowed to take part in meetings with heads of state and government.
Within the framework of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club), the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region countries annually host:
International forums ·CASPIAN AMERICAN FORUM and (www.CaspianEnergyForum.com),
EUROPEAN FORUM, CASPIAN ENERGY
- awarding of international prizes CASPIAN ENERGY AWARD and CASPIAN BUSINESS AWARD -(www.CaspianEnergyAward.com), CASPIAN CEO AWARD (www.Award.CEO), CASPIAN BRAND AWARD (www.BrandAward.org), LUXURY BRAND AWARD (www.LuxuryBrandAward.org).
A wide range of information projects is running under support of the Caspian
Online newspaper CASPIAN ENERGY NEWS (www.caspianenergy.net), an internet-catalogue CASPIAN ENERGY INFO (www.caspianenergy.info), recruitment agency CASPIAN. NERGY JOBS (www.caspianenergy.jobs), an internet-television CASPIAN ENERGY TV (www.caspianenergy.tv), CASPIAN ENERGY SPORT (www.caspianenergy.sport) agency, research group CASPIAN ENERGY MARKETING (www.caspianenergy.marketing) and others are currently in operation
. I. Only the organizations (unions, associations, funds, etc) engaged in the similar actvity can be an associated member.