Dear Sir or Madam,
Considering that the World Health Organization has declared the global pandemic of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, dated 12.03.2020, the issuance of visas upon arrival to the international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan and electronic visas via “ASAN Visa” system are suspended for a period of 45 days in order to prevent spread of the virus on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. In case of any changes, additional information will be provided.
- The electronic visa application procedure issued through the “ASAN Visa” system is realized by the State Agency for Public Service and Sosial Innovation under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The electronic visa issued within 3 working days through “ASAN Visa” system determines the duration of stay in the country up to 30 days and the state fee is 20 USD.
- Despite of non-working days and holidays, urgent visa issuing opportunity within 3 hours through “ASAN Visa” system had been created. İn this regard, getting detailed information by visiting www.evisa.gov.az foreigners and stateless persons may apply for the electronic visa.
- In the cases stipulated in the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Presidential acts of the Republic of Azerbaijan and intergovernmental and interstate Agreements of the Republic of Azerbaijan visa issuance to foreigners and stateless persons is carried out in the international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan through the “ASAN Visa” System electronically since may 15, 2018.
- Implementation of the visa issuance in the international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan through the “ASAN Visa” System, as well as payment of visa related payments via the “ASAN Payment” System is provided by the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Electronic visas are issued only to nationals of countries listed below.
List of countries eligible for e-visa
The United Nations "laissez-passer" (UNLP) selection has been added to the "border crossing document" of the program implemented at ASAN VISA self-service terminals installed at airports of international status of the Republic of Azerbaijan since June 11, 2019.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Reception days of the consular
- TRAVEL WARNING!
- General information
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Documents required for visa issuance
- Applying for issuance of visa and the rules of visa issuance
- Extension of temporary stay
- State fees
- Countries applying the visa-free regime
- The citizens of the country which can get a visa at the airport
- Exemptions from payment of visa fees
- Visas for Diplomats and Foreign Government Officials
- Application for visa
- Visa faciliation between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Swiss Confederation
- Countries with visa facilitation with Azerbaijan
- Information on changes in the process of issuing visas at the international airports
- Decree of the president of the Republic of Azerbaijan no. 326 of 13 September 2010
- Documents required for the invitation of a foreigner or stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan
- REFERENCE ON LEGISLATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPERTY PURCHASE BY FOREIGNERS AND STATELESS PERSONS AS WELL AS PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS RELATED TO
- Working hours Consular Department
- İnformation about required documents and charges during accessing to the Azerbaijan market
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Warning for the foreign nationals wishing to travel to the occupied territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- For the attention of persons applying to the consular section of the embassy